Today is a real bitchfit. It’s sad, really. I was drafting out an entry about the joys of being a woman. Pinky swear. Today was supposed to be a good day, almost joyous. Then a raven decided to take a crap on it. I’m not talking a normal, routine poop. I’m talking a huge-explosive-after-a-Mexican-all-you-can-eat kinda poop.
- My practicals are supposed to end today. Six weeks ago, that’s what my curator said. It’s not turning out the way I expected. Apparently, doing what one is supposed to do pales in comparison to blatant lying and sloth.
- Today is my late uncle’s birthday, making today one of those days I wish I had a crappy memory.
- I tried going to church today (imagine how lousy I must be feeling) and it was closed. How about that?!!
- I attempted at pursuing my favourite distraction, but it eluded me. On the bright side, I have a new high score for Bubble Spinner.
- Moscow is hot and now, there’s haze. I want to fling myself off the 14th floor just so I can feel breeze on the way down.
It really could be worse, so I’m hoping the clock strikes midnight soon.